We are the best choice for you because:
- We put safety above all else – safety is STTS’s number one priority. Our goal is to protect your home and property from any damage, as well as your neighbors’. STTS also insures personal protective equipment is worn during all jobs – no matter the size. Equipment includes helmets and cut resistant boots and clothing.
- We are family owned – Dave and Jason Ver Meer, who operate STTS have more than 40 years of combined experience.
- We provide personalized services – many tree service companies have someone who comes out and quotes the job, while the work is done by someone else. At STTS, Dave and Jason quote the job and perform the work.
- We are full-service – we do everything from pruning to storm clean-up to tree removal and to stump removal.
- We value tree preservation – We use cabling and other industry techniques designed to preserve your tree.
- We are tree experts – We can help you diagnose why your tree failed. If necessary, we can provide you with a tree plan and evaluation from a certified arborist.
- We use the latest technology – No matter what the size of the project, STTS has the proper equipment to get the job done properly and safely.
- We give you peace of mind – in the event of an emergency, we carry general liability insurance and worker’s compensation. We will happily show you a current copy of these policies.